Outpatient Departments (OPD)
- OPD patients are seen by pediatricians having experience of more than ten years in this field.
- Each patient is given individualized attention with main focus on counselling.
- All types of vaccines available (routine, preschool and Pre College) with proper cold storage facilities thus ensuring unhampered vaccine efficacy.
- Dietary and nutrition counselling done by pediatrician and dietician so that all kids receive balanced and nutritious diet for better development.
- Separate play area in opd department where kids have different play option to have good time while parents wait for their kids to be shown.
- Well baby clinics where normal newborn are seen by neonatologists and parents are provided information about various aspects of baby care at home.
- Discharged patient from our hospital on follow up are seen by the primary treating doctor henceforth ensuring proper care even after discharge.