Dr. Deepak Pancholi
MRAPOT (L-15/OT/2014) Ex. EC Member
- Educational Attainments:
– Bachelor of Occupational Therapy from Jaipur Occupational Therapy College Jaipur Rajasthan. (Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur)
– Internship from SVNIRTAR Cuttack Orisha.
– Master of Occupational Therapy Pediatrics from Capital University, Jharkhand India.
- Working Experience :
– 2.5 year working experience as an Occupational Therapist in Saksham Rehabilitation Centre Jaipur ( Rajasthan) ;
– 1 year working experience as an Occupational Therapist The Palace School, Jaipur Rajasthan ;
– 1 year teaching working experience as an Occupational Therapist Nirmal Vivek Divyang School, Jaipur, Rajasthan
– 3 Years working or teaching experience as a Honorary Occupational Therapist in Gurukul Spastic Society Jaipur, Rajasthan ;
– 2.5 years working experience as HOD of OT PT Department in Asian Super Specialty Hospital and Trauma Center Jaipur, Rajasthan
– Since 2018 to till Honorary Occupational Therapist in SVM Autism and Neuro Rehabilitation Centre, Jaipur Rajasthan
– 4 years working experience as an Occupational Therapist in SDMH hospital, Jaipur Rajasthan
– Honorary Occupational Therapist in Cradle Children Hospital, Jaipur Rajasthan
- Publications :
– Singh J, Jora R, Sharma P. A study of Iron and zinc deficiency on short term memory in children and effect of their supplementation. Asian Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.2015 March;5(42):12-15.
– Garg N, Choudhary M, Singh J. Role of early inhaled Budesonide in Meconium aspiration in term newborns – a Randomized control study.The Journal of Maternal-fetal and Neonatal Medicine.2016 Jan2;29(1):36-40.
– Choudhary M, Meena MK, Chhangani N,Singh J. To study of prevalence of persistent pulmonary hypertension in newborn with meconium aspiration syndrome in Western Rajasthan, India – a prospective observational study.The Journal of Maternal-fetal and Neonatal Medicine.2016 Jan 17;29(2):324-7
- Awards / Achievements :
– Certified Pediatric epilepsy training (PET) from British Pediatric Neurology Association.
– Acquired trainings in PALS & NALS Provider courses ; Facility based Newborn Care training .
– Gold medal in Oral paper presentation in Rajneocon-2012.
– NNF Quiz winner at State level in 2012.
– 20th IAP Undergraduate Pediatric Quiz winner at State level in 2012.
– Rashtrapati Scouts Award.
- Membership :
– Lifetime member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics ;
– Lifetime member of International Child Neurology Association (ICNA);
– Member of Association Of Child Neurology (AOCN) and Newborn Brain Society.